Top Ten Tuesday!!!!
These are my top ten favorite books/series and why I love them. What are your favorites?
1. The Handmaid’s Tale, Margaret Atwood: For speaking up for women.
2. Middlesex, Jeffrey Eugenides: Because he followed his heart.
3. A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini: For the love between women.
4. The Harry Potter Series, J.K. Rowling: Magic. Enough Said.
5. My Sisters Keeper, Jodi Picoult: Because I could not see the words on the page from my ever flowing tears.
6. The Jane Austen Novels: Because I am a hopeless romantic
7. The Stephanie Plum Series, Janet Evanovich: For their ability to make me laugh out loud.
8. Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë: For her unreliable narrator.
9. Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn: Because I needed Xanax after reading.
10. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Mark Haddon: For inspiring me.